" PGS aims for a decent, equitable and sustainable social and natural environment."
“To strengthen the process of social transformation by promoting democratic and equal participation of marginalized communities in social, political, economic spheres through elimination of different forms of bondage and hierarchies and harnessing the potential of micro entrepreneurship to propagate the process of employment and income generation and thus carry out the task of creating decent and sustainable social and natural environment.”
• Promoting collectives for democratic and equal participation
• Educating people for organizing self-help initiatives
• Empowering communities to make claims for legal entitlements
• Harnessing potentials of social and micro entrepreneurs
• Strengthening local institutional structures for sustainability